Dienstag, 18. Juni 2013

The battle of Arcis sur Aube 1814

After nearly three years of having this blog I am close to running out on dioramas I made with my friends in the last 10 years. So not to bore you with Rocroi after Rocroi I asked Alfred who is much longer active in this hobby then me to give me some photos of his projects in the last 30 years. These are scans he made from the photos he has in his binder "the history of my hobby".

Here is the first, done by him and his brother Roland in 1984 - The battle of Arcis sur Aube in 1814.
This is made with old 25mm figures and has his own flair. Especially as I have never seen a diorama about the 1814 campaign in which Napoleon gave the allies a lot of beatings, nearly his best performance since 1805!








3 Kommentare:

  1. Fantastic diorama. I particularly like the shoulder to shoulder infantry and boot to boot cavalry formations. Superb!

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. That is really stunning. I wonder what happened to all the figures though? Thank you both for sharing, I would love to see the rest of the album.

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Hi Ben,

    they are still around in his collection. And yes, the rest of the album will come:-))

    cheers
    Uwe

    AntwortenLöschen