Montag, 11. Februar 2013

Petra - by Stephan Berry

After posting soo much about new masters, projects etc. I thought it is time to search out more dioramas from my friends or the old times when I had no digital cam. So hopefully I find the time to scan some of the old projects photos soon.

Here at first another piece of art from Stephan - Romans hunting down (ok, they try) some Nabateans.
It reminds me on the Simon Scarrow novel with the Judean uprising, can't remember the title at the moment.

A nice mixture of figures. I think these Caesar biblicals are timeless. And for the Romans - I already thought about some Dromedaries for my own army too.

And as usual for Stephan, a great landscape. I think we have seen a lot of Roman dioramas fighting against Celts and Germans but sadly in "our" scale not much for the eastern frontier.  So hopefully this would not be the last on the subject. 


















1 Kommentar:

  1. Wow that scene really is full of life! the accuracy of having the Romans may be a little off reality but why not... though I heard that they didn't go there why not a raid?

    AntwortenLöschen