Samstag, 4. August 2012

Bavarians 1870

this time Massimo really shocked me with this conversion

Bavarian infantry for 1870. Imagine them stroming Bazailles in the battle of Sedan.

Massimo is still offering to do such conversions for you. This is what he wrote me:

The price for a same work is ( minimum 10 figures) : 60.-€ convertion ,  60.-€ to painting ( convertion and painting 10 figures  are 100.-€ )
 I can not paint worst excuse me,Imbarazzato maybe using too much time.Triste
But this is my lowest level.





Occhiolino


Well, I am wondering what his higher level is..... I think his prices is a real bargain!!
Just to remind you his email is    daikaigan@hotmail.it












1 Kommentar:

  1. Exellent conversions and marvelous paint job!
    Thank you very much for sharing this with us.
    I am a big fan of Massimo´s work and I specially like his step by step photosets that could be seen at strelets contributions site.
    Regards, César.

    AntwortenLöschen