Samstag, 19. Februar 2011

Stephan's homepage

Here I want to show you a link of my hobbyfriend Stephan's homepage. Stephan is an ancient enthusiast, especially focused on the Roman army. I am glad that he volunteered to help me with the Pyrrhus diorama. See the quality of his work and you know why!

Great ideas, historical perfect and a very good paintjob. Can't wait to see his painted Elephants, charging Roman Anti-Elephant-Wagons:-))



If you want to see more of his dioramas, take a look at http://www.stephan-berry.de/model.html
And some day he should tell me how I can make photos that look like real photos of living persons....

1 Kommentar:

  1. I saw and admired his Egyptian dio on Bennos the other day...great use of different makes of figures.
    Greetings
    Paul

    AntwortenLöschen