Samstag, 30. Oktober 2010

Seen at Luneville figure fair

Here are some photos of breathtaking figures in 1/72 wich my friend Alfred Umhey mailed me today.

The "sculptor" wants to be unnamed. I can understand it, if we would know his mail-address we would bombard him with congratulations. I have never seen such stuff in 1/72 before!



Spanish cavalry against French Hussars - Spain 1808




French in Algeria 1840ies





Regiment Dromedaries - 1799-1801




viviandrine



French cavalry 1740ies





French wars of Religion






3 Kommentare:

  1. Fantastic-I especially like the grey horse with the 1840's French.

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Hi Matt,

    yes, this is a range I would like to have in figures. French conquest of Algeria, a very colourful colonial subject.

    cheers
    uwe

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. WOW!! Those camels!! The cart! His name has to be known...I also haven´t seen anything like this in 1/72nd!!
    Thanks for showing these:-)
    greetings
    Paul

    AntwortenLöschen